- If you are living a financial lie you will never realize your full potential.
- Spending money you don’t have is about filling a void.
- Your desire to improve creates the energetic path that allows you to do better.
- Your the CEO of your family.
- When you say no and know it is the right answer it is a powerful thing.
- Respect your money, teach your children to respect their money.
- Help your children make smart money decisions.
- Lying to your spouse or partner is always a recipe for disaster.
July 14, 2012
Oprah’s Life Class Notes from Season 1 Episode 22 Living a Financial Lie